USED LAGERWEY LW18-80 (80kW – 60kW or 50kW)
WIND TURBINE FOR SALE!
Prices ‘where is – as is’ ExWorks owner’s site
- Design according to NEN 6096
- Certified by CIWI (ECN) – Holland
- Cut in windspeed 3 m/sec.
- Nom. windspeed 12 m/sec.
- Cut out operating windspeed 25 m/sec.
- Max. survive windspeed 60 m/sec.
- Nominal power 80 kW
- Specific power 315 W/m2
- Calculated lifetime min. 20 years
- Number of blades 2
- Rotor position upwind
- Angle of the main shaft 70 with horizon
- Diameter 18 m
- Swept area 254 m2
- Speed variable 60 -120 rotations per minute
- Power regulation passive: blade-angle adjustment
- Active : fully variable mutator system
- Min. blade-angle 6,30
- Cone-angle 180 -1640
- Direction clockwise
- Location main bearing attached to gearbox
- Blade length 7,8 m
- Chord 500 – 625 mm
- Twist 50
- Material carbon fibre reinforced epoxy
- Mounted flexible
- Manufacturer A.T.V., Marseilles, France
- Number of stages 2
- Ratio 1:20
- Nominal torque 8050 Nm
- Manufacturer Flender, Germany
- Type asynchrony
- Nominal power 80 kW or de-rated to 60kW for Italy (with certification)
- Number of poles 4
- Nominal voltage 400 volt
- Frequency variable: 40 – 80 Hz.
- Protection IP 55
- Manufacturer ABB or equal quality
- Converter diodebridge – mutator
- Converter principle AC – DC – AC
- Power supply 400 V / 3 fase / 50 Hz.
- Type cylindrical pipe
- Number of sections 3
- Hub height 31m
- Material hot dip galvanised steel
- Location ascent external
- System active
- Signal based on windvane
- Driven by e-motor with worm-wheel reduction
- Power yaw-motor 0,55 kW
- Yaw speed 1,20/sec.
- Yaw bearing crown-bearing; externally geared
- Yaw-break constant friction-break; 4 pcs.
- Control by Microprocessor
- Remote monitoring optional; typically via the public
- Telecommunications network
- Aerodynamic break by aerodynamic torque
- Safety measures – passive blade-angle adjustment,
- (Emergency) yawing out of the wind at
- A wind speed above 25 m/sec.
- Rotor 900 kg
- Nacelle including rotor 3.000 kg
- Tower excluding nacelle 10.000 kg
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS:
- Viewing will only be arranged if signed LOI (Letter of Intention) has been received.
- The time wasters and tire kickers will strictly not be accommodated!
Current Sales List – click here!
Call us today on +44 (0) 117 244 93 53
No tags for this post.