- City: Worldwide
- Phone: +44 (0) 117 244 93 53
- City: Worldwide
- Listed: 27/03/2014 3:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Wind Turbine Refurbishing by MyWindPowerSystem
MWPS works with highly skilled remanufacturers, refurbishers and machinists to ensure the re-manufactured equipment is properly restored to the original manufacturers specifications and is refurbished according to our high standards.
Refurbished wind turbines offered by MWPS are completely disassembled and thoroughly inspected and cleaned. Our highly experienced wind turbine refurbishment affiliates evaluate the condition of the reconditioned wind turbine and replace all wear parts. The main moving components will be reconditioned to new or better than new standards. The controls, gearbox, hub, generator, hydraulic system are all thoroughly reconditioned and are either restored or replaced. All refurbished wind turbines come with a full technical report of the reconditioning work undertaken and come with a standard 1 year warranty on replaced and refurbished parts and workmanship. Extended Warranty up to 5 years optional.
Completed refurbished wind turbines are restored to the original manufacturers specifications and offer a minimum warranty of 1 year. Extended warranties may be purchased upon request.
Depending on the turbine type and size, a typical reconditioning process takes approximately between 3 months and up to 1 year for very large size turbines.
Description of the reconditioning process:
- Tower/Head: Inspect/replace as needed welds, bearings, blast & paint, the unit will have new base bolts. Major axis and adjust on-axis coupling. Analysis of state of the “I / F” with the hub, replacement of bearings and seals on hatches. Verification of tolerances in bearing seat shaft and bearings,
- Gearbox: Check the stage trains, both primary and secondary for backlash and endplay, replace seals and Verification of tolerances throughout the box. Hydraulic Systemcleaning and priming circuit pressure and leak test. Change seals, filters, fittings Verification of pressure level and vibration load, and repaint.
- Brake unit: Pressure test, replace pads, leading lines (hoses), and rebuild brake caliper – as needed. Meg and test brake motor.
- Yaw system: Meg and test yaw motor. Inspect yaw gearbox, fill with fluid. Inspect, adjust slide shoes, or replace if needed
- Generator: Disassemble generators, dry and impregnate generator, re-dip armatures, and replace bearings. For small generator, check, adjust or replace belts. Test and adjust RPM sensor. Dynamic test analyzes noise and vibration and Thermal Verification test and paint unit.
- Main shaft: Inspect bearings and seals. Check for wear and end play.
- Instruments: Upgrade and test anemometer and wind vane.
- Controller: Tighten all terminations and test the upgraded unit.
- Blades: Inspect tips; replace bushings, pins, if needed. Balance blades to each other.
- SCADA: Upon request, designing and installing a complete SCADA/Remote monitoring system
MWPS can arrange to convert most wind turbine models to either 50Hz or 60Hz
If you decide to purchase a used wind turbine including refurbishing, please let us know at the time of inquiry and we are happy to provide a detailed price quote including a complete refurbishing schedule.
Please contact us with any question you may have about the refurbishing you’re your wind turbine.
DOWNLOAD: Refurbished Wind Turbines Schedule
For more questions and information, please see our FAQ’s – Click here!
Are you looking for a well priced used wind turbine? Then look at our marketplace with many attractive offers for all brands and in all price ranges! click here
Watch this high quality animation. ‘How Does Wind Power Work’?
Your MyWindPowerSystem Team
6006 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Ralph
- Member Since: 05/08/2009
Other items listed by Ralph
- LAGERWEY 250-27 – 250kW Wind Turbine For Sale
- Two FUHRLÄNDER FL250 – 250kW Wind Turbines For Sale – Immediately Available
- ALIZEO Wind Turbines Wanted
- VENSYS 100kW Wind Turbines For Sale – Only €19,000 EUR each
- LAGERWEY LW52/750 Used Wind Turbines For Sale – 8 Units