Brand New RRB Energy V27 – 225kW & 200kW Wind Turbines
- Available with 29m – 31m – 40m & 46m Towers
Italy! These brand new V27 & V29 now also available in 200kW model range!
FOB Prices on Request
Full turnkey solutions available – Worldwide!
RRB Energy V27 – 225kW or 200kW - (50Hz) aka Vestas RRB V27
29m – 31m – 40m & 46m Towers come in 3 sections – easy and cheap to transport!
27m Rotor Diameter – Pitch controlled
Incl. 1 year standard warranty
2 – 5 years extended warranty options also available
Shipping service available to any worldwide major port
Delivery lead times approx 5 -6 month from order
- Inquire for shipping prices to other seaports
- Inquire for prices on installation services available
There are currently over 700 turbines of this model installed to date. RRB Energy Ltd., formerly known as Vestas RRB India Ltd. was created in 1987 as a joint venture between RRB Consultants and Engineers Private Ltd. of India and Vestas Wind Systems A/S of Denmark. Vestas was one of the earliest major european wind turbine manufacturers to set up shop in India. It came into India in collaboration with RRB. Vestas-RRB was a well known brand in the mid-1990s and was the second highest selling turbine after NEPC Micon, which was a joint venture between NEG Micon of Denmark and the NEPC group.
In 1996, NEG was taken over by Vestas in Europe consequent to which the partners of NEPC Micon had to split up. In 2004, the partners of Vestas-RRB decided to part ways for Vestas to focus more on the wind turbine market for sizes above 600kW and RRB Energy to continue to work the market for wind turbines below 600kW.
RRB Energy Ltd. manufacturing process is set to the highest levels of Quality Control and has earned Certificates from Germanischer Lloyd Industrial Services GmbH, Det Norske Veritas and the Centre for Wind Energy Technology. All manufacturing and testing is performed under internal Quality Controls and ISO 9001:2000 and 14001:2004.
The V27 – 225 kilowatt Wind Turbine Generator is a premier in its class with a track record of proven reliability and performance in addition to low operating costs. The versatile Turbine excels in many applications from community power projects to small Wind Farms. The V27 is designed to function exceptionally well in a variety of climates, locations and wind regimes. The turbine is designed for ambient temperatures ranging from +50°C to -20°C. The V27- 225kW Turbine utilizes equipment from reputable firms such as Siemens Ltd. who supply the Generator. The V27 is also equipped with a pitch regulation controlled by a microprocessor (VMP). Since its conception and instillation on wind farms and community power projects the V27 continually demonstrates that it is a solid and dependable performer. Setting the Standard for Wind Technology.
- Turbine type: RRB Energy V27 – 225kW or 200kW – (50Hz)
- Nominal Output: 225 kW (50Hz)
- Rotor diameter: 27m (29m rotor available)
- Tower Height: 29m – 31m – 41m & 46m (3 sections)
- Type: Pitch controlled
- Configuration: 3 Blades Horizontal Axis, Upwind
- Rated Power: 225kW
- Cut in Wind Speed: 3.5 m/s
- Cut out Wind Speed: 25 m/s
- Nominal Wind Speed: 14 m/s
- Survival Wind Speed: 56 m/s
- Rotor Diameter: 27 m – (29m rotor available)
- Rotor RPM: 33 rpm / 43 rpm
- Swept Area: 573 m2
- Blade Material: Fiber glass / reinforced polyester
- Rated Power: 225 / 50kW
- Type: Dual Wound Asynchronous
- Power Regulation: Pitch
- Frequency: 50HZ
- Voltage: 400 V
Brake & Safety System:
- Main Brake System: Disc
- Secondary Safety: Pitch control
POWER CURVE – 225kW Version
Sale price includes:
- Complete Turbine – 1 year warranty – Tower, Nacelle, Blades, Hub, Controller & Foundation ring
- Technical drawings and manuals
Call us now on +44 (0) 77 75 75 2861 for more details or send email to: sales(at)mywindpowersystem.com
- Time wasters and tire kickers will not be accommodated!